Piedmont Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery in Fort MillAug 7, 2023
Piedmont Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery is now open in Fort Mill! Our new address is 986 Wellness Way Suite 330, Fort Mill, SC, 29715. Dr. Martin Taormina is accepting new patients and has near-immediate availability.
Dr. Martin Taormina is a board-certified vascular surgeon with a legacy of serving our community in York County. He practiced at Piedmont Medical Center in Rock Hill, SC, for 14 years before he decided to teach the next generation of surgeons at Duke University Medical Center in Durham, NC. Throughout his career, Dr. Taormina has strived to enrich his skills and knowledge to offer his patients the best care possible and is eager once again to serve his hometown community.
Dr. Taormina’s Special Interests Include:
- Transcarotid Stenting (TCAR)
- Endovascular management including aneurysm endografting and visceral and peripheral stenting
- Open and minimally invasive surgery including aneurysm repair, peripheral bypass and endarterectomy
- Claudication (Painful Walking)
- Peripheral and Upper Extremity Artery Disease
- Noninvasive Vascular Testing
- Carotid/Renal/Mesenteric Artery Stenosis
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Dialysis Access
- Spine Exposure
Call 803-265-3986 to book an appointment.